Designed by Veethemes.com

Blues Hues


I posted this look in my Lookbook & Instagram 4 days ago... 
I wasn't able to post it on time since the photos were in a low resolution and I only have few good shots.

I posted it anyways and added some side frames to make it more fun haha!


My outfit here is actually perfect for that cold weather in the office since lets face it, its really hot outside. 


I paired my long blue sweater with my pleated skirt with the exact colorshade. I know its too matchy- matchy but I wanted to have that illusion that i'm wearing a sweater "dress" and not really a top.  I wanted the long gold zipper on my sweater to bee seen because it gives a perfect accent contrary to that all blue color.


WHAT I'M WEARING:
*Blue Cap - Illest
*Sweater - Zara
*Pleated Skirt - Bazaar Find (Landmark)
*Sneakers - Nike Internationalist (in silver) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment