Designed by Veethemes.com

Sleek Chic

Today I was out with my brother to do several errands in Fort Bonifacio. While doing so, I asked him to do another quick photoshoot rather "ootd" shot since we're already out.

I wore a simple outfit today with a hint of 90s vibe! 



WHAT I'M WEARING:
*White Off Shoulders - Bershka
*Black Culotte Pants - Giordano (which I got in Thrift shop for only P20!!! Story below!!!)
*Choker - Stradivarius
*Round Sunglasses - Aldo 


THRIFT SHOP IN TAGAYTAY
Regarding the P20 pesos Thrift pants... Well I got it from this thrift store (Ukay-Ukay) in Tagaytay.
It is located at the building left side of Mcdonalds. Just enter that building and you'll instantly see the thrift shop or what we call "Ukay Ukay". 

Cheap bargains is at the first floor while new items are located at the 2nd floor.  The prices of the clothes ranges from P20 - P300. They usually categorise the racks per price and per style.

So if you'll be visiting Tagaytay soon, don't forget to check this thrift shop! You might see gold hidden beneath those smelly clothes. Based from my experience, I was able to see tons of branded clothes some even have tags! Like Uniqlo, Giordano, Zara, Forever 21, Jessica, etc...



0 comments:

Post a Comment